Compensate® SI v6.2 - Complete Workers' Compensation Claims Management
Reduces claims cost through the use of:
- Customary and reasonable fee schedules
- Monitoring of frequency of treatment
Records and tracks your injury and lost time claim data, providing reports as required for:
- Internal Management
- Departmental study and investigation
- Various government agencies.
Features of Compensate® SI v6.2 Include:
- Access your compensation information over the Internet or over the office intranet.
- Customization available to conform to your claims management strategy.
- Data conversion - support and claims management consultation services for one year are included.
- In House Control of Workers' Compensation Claims and Payments saves time, increases accuracy, increases awareness, and best of all decreases costs.
- Multiple Companies - Compensate software allows you to maintain multiple companies under one program, this is perfect for Third Party Administrators.
- Multiple States - Compensate software is currently being used in multiple states so it fits large corporations.
- User Friendly - Great Windows Interface with HTML driven on-line help.
- Calculate Compensation Checks Based on the appropiate state Min/Max tables / compensation rules
- Establish Initial Reserves from Table of Values
- Printout Cover Sheet for Hard Copy File
- Prints Laser Checks or Vouchers
- Review Running Reserve Balances for Each Claim
- Integrated Document Storage and Retrieval
- Fully Integrated with Microsoft Office E-Mail
- All Reports in Adobe Acrobat format (.PDF)
- User Defined Form Letters
- All Form Letters use Microsoft Word for easy claimant specific changes.
- Create your own form letters for specific client requirements
- Import and Export to other corporate systems.
- Download Data Files to other departments for study
- Export reports to Microsoft Excel for AD-HOC reporting and graphing
- Access Data with Minimal Keystrokes
- Access On-line Help and Look-Up Tables
- CMS Medicare Reporting